Mostly 'cos everyone on my flist seems to be doing it, and why not?
This year makes my 7th July third on LJ, and I'm no more interesting today than I was seven years ago *g* 2008
- I got an evil ducky, and ranted about hating Jennifer Greene, on ER. *g*2007
- I was outraged over Libby's sentence being commuted, and boggling that Matthew still believed in Santa Claus. 2006
- I'd forgotten to turn in the paperwork for the Parent Education Clinic thingy I had to attend, and I was trying to get my website
2005 - No updates that day. I was in England, happily visiting with nopseud
...and we were actually at her parent's home on that day.2004
- Watching the video equivalent of badfic. Fun times!2003
- Trickyfish fic I wrote for rhyssj
. Cracked-out Trickyfish, at that.
2002 - No entries for this day in 2002. I was still pretty new to LJ, and not updating anywhere near as regularly (or as often) as I do now. Not sure if the current status quo is better, or not. o_O
And now to hie myself off to bed, because alas, I have to work tomorrow. Boo, hiss.